links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Sunday, March 12, 2006

A picture post since I don't really have anything interesting to write about for now...

Nice girls can wear skimpy panties under their clothes. I think it's a great way to feel good about yourself even if no one else is going to see your undergarments. With the fashion being lower-rise pants these days, sometimes your pants will tend to slip a little too low when you bend over. Instead of showing your butt crack, you can show your underwear instead! I found this pair at my favourite affordable lingerie store La Senza. I had to get them because they've got daisies on 'em and those are some of my favourite flowers. The front of the underwear is bright orange so although the colours clash with each other (orange & green) I think it makes a nice contrast of bright colours against the dullness of winter. Luckily it's been getting warmer here lately. Today is 14 degrees Celcius! I would have gone outside today but it's been drizzling all day.

I got this shirt from a little cart in some mall. I think it was the Eaton Centre. I've had the shirt for a few years now so it's a little faded and some of the writing is beginning to peel off but I still wear it all the time because I like the coy little message written on it. The question is: do I really do bad things or do I just pretend I do? A girl I was friends with in highschool, Lisa, went on a trip and saw a pair of panties that also said "I do bad things" on them and she thought of me. They're pink with a little black cat next to the writing. If I wear both the underwear and the shirt I suppose the question becomes even more intriguing.

I've never really owned a piece of actual lingerie before. I didn't really see the point in owning something you'd only end up wearing for 20 minutes tops. This past summer, La Senza came out with this line called "Candy" and it was full of brightly-coloured and patterned stuff. I fell in love with almost all of it. I really like bright colours. Quite a few things in my underwear drawer are from this line. I saw this lime green and hot pink teddy-thing in the store and decided that I wanted it. The thong it came with sports a hideous pink bow on the back so that had to come off. With a bit of convincing, I got Joey to purchase the set for me. It didn't cost much anyway. About 30$, I believe. I think it was worth it!

Canadian girls can be hot too! So much of the wild nekkid girl partying is born from the USA and it seems that the only attractive women come from there. Around Canada Day there is an overabundance of stuff, especially clothing, that has maple leafs and other things plastered all over. This summer I decided to pick myself up a pair of underwear and a red & white tank top to wear on Canada Day. My family gets together for a BBQ at my parents' house every year so I figured I should look festive. The best part was afterward when I got to go to Leya's grandparents' house with Joey and Lauren and we got to watch the fireworks display. Lauren and I ended up getting drunk with Leya's grandparents. It was wonderful! I am definitely looking forward to July 1st this year.

As some of you may know, I can't stand it when people smoke. A little while ago, my school had a campus wide "Smoke Free Day" where the goal of the day, if you were a smoker, was to not smoke for 24 hours. Needless to say, there were an awful lot of people who weren't participating. There were a bunch of booths set up in the Student Life Centre who were giving out free goodies and information about how to quit smoking successfully. I took a copy of everything, even the Nicorette samples and gave it all to Joey who was not at all impressed. Yeah, I can be a bitch. I kept a few things for myself like a temporary tattoo, some stickers, and a couple of these cute little coasters. No smoking equals happiness. I know it certainly makes me happy. I could be my own advertisement!

I really like when stores have great sales going on. I've wanted a push-up bra for years now but the good ones are pretty damn expensive. Just before Christmas time, my beloved La Senza was having a wicked sale on all their bras so, along with my friend Devon, I went to check it out. I wanted to get the classic black colour but the store was out. I think I wear one of the most common sizes since a lot of the time my size isn't on the rack. Next choice would be my favourite colour: red. The bra definitely works. After wearing it for a whole day, you can really feel the difference when you take it off. Now I just need to find some time to go out so I can show it off. The internet will have to do for now then. I do wonder why a lot of guys have a schoolgirl thing going on. I always went to public school and I never had to wear a uniform (I am grateful) so I don't see anything wrong with trying to dress like a Catholic girl on occasion. My best friend lives across the street from a Catholic highschool and, wow, a lot of the girls who attend that school fit the stereotype perfectly.

Another well-loved pair of panties. I think the writing they have on them speaks the truth no matter whether you are reading the front or the back. They were only 5$ and I'm pretty sure they were designed with some 14-year old girl in mind. This is really not the most attractive shot of my behind but, hey, none of us are perfect so why should our pictures be? Anyway, you know you wanna spoil me because I so deserve it. Ha!

Just procrastinating by playing with some photo editing. I wanted to find out how well the colourizer works. It seems that the red I wanted to have showing so badly looks more like a pink. In time I'll learn how to fix that but for now you can all see my first attempt at colourizing a picture. I put the orange in my hair since there really is orange in my hair but it's mostly in the back. I'll have to remember to get a shot of it sometime. Lauren and I have way too much fun with bleach when we get together for hair dye day. The red along the bottom of the picture highlights my chili pepper underwear, complete with little plastic pepper charm. You're not able to read it but the writing on the band says "spicy". I just liked the little charm. I'm a simple person. My only guess is that you're really not supposed to wear pants so low so that the charm is visible above them. That would be tacky beyond belief.

And one last picture of yours truly. I've been having a rough time lately. Life is busy busy busy. Maybe these pictures will give me a well-needed boost to my self-esteem. I think I'm looking pretty decent today. A chunk of yesterday was spent at Home Depot picking up stuff to start in on Pfeffer's new house. Joey did most of the work so he deserves some applause. My little darlin' now has a nice XL carpet-lined dog crate to call home. Eventually there will be another level added and a half floor above that which will be the bunny lounge. I think Pfeff likes it. Oh, who am I kidding? The rabbit isn't happy unless it's out running around or eating as much food as it can get.

*stupid link of the day*
Past Life Analysis: who or what were you like in your past life? This website can give you an idea. It's just up to you whether or not you believe it.
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 6:03 p.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?