links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Show some emotion for once! All I really wanted is something, anything, that would show he's not some sort of fucking robot. Again, I expected too much. I got nothing from him. I never did. I am so angry right now that I don't even know what words I could use short of pounding on my keyboard. All I want is for you to understand how you made me feel. I want you to hurt as badly as I did and still do. I don't know how you've stayed alive so long while being devoid of all feeling.

I hope you get an incurable disease while you're on vacation, you fucker! Even better if it's from your girlfriend! And that I get to keep your cat! Also, learn the proper use of the apostrophe!

I don't even care if he reads that. Yes, I am being immature and petty but it's my weblog and I can cry if I want to. So there! Besides, writing it made me feel better.
A Brief Illustration Of Woe

Love is introducing someone to your inner child (if you will pardon such a nauseating cliché). Love is taking the intrinsic part of you that is love, in its truest and purest sense, out of the armour-plated box. The inner toddler, to which Deceit, Betrayal, Hurt, Loss, Disappointment and Vengeance have no meaning. Love is letting him take that small child for a walk.
The depravity of the human heart is when he takes that toddler and pushes it gently in front of a freight train.
-- from Vicious Romantic @ Love Is A Cunt


Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson

Here's the thing we started out friends
It was cool but it was all pretend
Yeah yeah
Since you've been gone

You dedicated, you took the time
Wasn't long till I called you mine
Yeah yeah
Since you've been gone

And all you'd ever hear me say
Is how I pictured me with you
That's all you'd ever hear me say

[chorus]
But since you've been gone
I can breathe for the first time
I'm so moving on
Yeah, yeah
Thanks to you
Now I get what I want
Since you've been gone

How can I put it?
You put me on
I even fell for that stupid love song
Yeah, yeah
Since you've been gone

How come I'd never hear you say
I just wanna be with you
I guess you never felt that way

[chorus]

You had your chance, you blew it
Out of sight, out of mind
Shut your mouth, I just can't take it
Again and again and again and again

[chorus]
Since you've been gone...


*stupid link of the day* Don't Date Him Girl: "This site has been the subject of international media attention... a powerful online community of women from around the world... You will find informative articles about dating and relationships; advice to help you make better decisions in finding a man you love; a live chat area where members can exchange experiences in real-time and of course, the postings of hundreds of thousands of women who are creating a global sisterhood on the Internet!" (thanks, Lauren)
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 12:09 p.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?