links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Disappearance caused by Wii obsession. I will admit it. My arm muscles have been sore on and off for days now. I've smashed my finger into a piece of furniture, I've strained a muscle in my shoulder, and I've whipped myself in the forehead with the cord that connects the Wiimote and the Nunchuk. I even had trouble bending my right wrist for three days straight because my tendons hurt so much. So if anyone out in the world wide web misses me, now you know where I've gone. If I'm not playing Wii, then I'm probably at the doctor's trying to figure out how to avoid getting carpal tunnel syndrome due to this console.

I spent three hours trying to figure out a temple in Zelda: Twilight Princess (Jasmine, if Todd doesn't know, then please tell him there's a free game guide up on IGN), I've played countless mini-games in Barnyard, I've swung the controller like a fiend playing Wii Sports, I found a character glitch in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, and I've broken into a sweat trying to get through some courses in Excite Truck.


I Never Loved You Anyway - the Corrs

You bored me with your stories
I can't belive that I endured you for as long as I did
I'm happy it's over
I'm only sorry that I didn't make the move before you


And when you go I will remember
To send a thank you note to that girl
I see she's holding you so tender
Well I just wanna say...

[chorus]
I never really loved you anyway
No I didn't love you anyway
I never really loved you anyway

I'm so glad you're moving away

Valentino, I don't think so
You watching MTV while I lie dreaming in an "MT" bed
And come to think of it, I was misled
My flat, my food, my everything and thoughts inside my head


Before you go I must remember
To have a quiet word with that girl
Does she know you're not a spender?
Well I just have to say...

[chorus]
Yeah, I am
Yeah, I am

And when you go I will remember
I must remember to say...
I never really loved you anyway
No I didn't love you anyway
I never really loved you anyway
I never really loved you anyway
I never loved you anyway
No I didn't love you anyway
Never truly loved you anyway
I'm so happy you're moving away
Yeah I'm delighted you're moving away

*stupid link of the day* Weird Fortune Cookie Collection: have you ever gotten a fortune in a cookie that just didn't make any sense? well, submit 'em to this website! or just read some mind-bogglers. (thanks, Sean)
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 4:09 a.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?