links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Coffee date with some pals from school tonight. Allison, Devon, Ayesh and I spent some time at one of the many Tim Horton's around here from about 11:30pm till 2:30am. I really adore these girls. We have a great time together and I'll miss them after I'm finished with school. Among many other things, one of the topics we covered was different types of friends. Most people have at least one friend that they don't want to see every day, like the friend you only go partying with. That person is great to have around when you're at the bar but you would never call them up just to chat or to go see a movie. We've all got friends who we don't want to see very much of and that we can only stand in small doses. Of course, no one would ever admit that to the person.

On our coffee date, we established that we're all pretty good friends since we like to get together as often as possible, which usually turns out to be at least once or twice a week (excluding Devon and I since we live together and see each other pretty much every day). We like to go out to the bar and we like to just sit around and talk. We even have television dates for shows we like to watch. Devon and I like to watch Miami Ink on Tuesday nights together; Wednesdays used to be America's Next Top Model night with Allison, Linda and Ayesh; Thursdays is Grey's Anatomy night with Allison; and Ayesh, Dev and I watch The L Word as soon as I can download the next episode of season 4 (which is currently only airing in the States). I've found some good friends in these girls. None of them are the kind of person I would hesitate to call up to go out for coffee or to go dancing with or even just to talk.

So, different kinds of friends get different kids of treatments. But what do you do when you're stuck spending time with someone you can only take so much of? I guess that's the blessing of the internet since you can interact with those kinds of people but in a limited form. What are the kinds of people you know and you can only stand so much of? I don't like the type of people who can only talk about themselves, the type who take over things that aren't theirs, nor the type who presume that all parties involved are interested in doing the things that person wants to do at all times. Sometimes people just annoy me.

Pictures to make me feel better now! #1 = Pfeff and I on our one-year anniversary. #2 = Devon tried to hide Pfeffer's food dish but he found it in an awkward place. #3 = nose rubs! #4 = parsley head bunny.



On a separate note, I have a love-hate relationship with Facebook. It promotes internet stalking. Okay, not really, but it is kind of neat to see what some people I used to go to elementary school or highschool or university are up to. So I guess that's kind of like internet stalking? However, I am sick of people adding me as a "friend" on Facebook and then never messaging me or anything to say hi. I think it's become a popularity contest now to see who has the most "friends" or something. I thought the whole idea of the website was to help people keep in contact with others. At least you can restrict people from viewing certain things. Everyone who doesn't make an effort to say hi gets restricted and, so far, no one has mentioned anything to me about it. Shows how much they care about keeping in touch. Oy...

~CANADIAN MUSIC~

When - Shania Twain

If elephants could fly I'd be a little more optimistic
But I don't see that happening anytime soon

I don't mean to sound so pessimistic
But I don't think that cow really jumped over the moon
When will I wake up?
Why did we break up?
When will we make up?

[chorus]
When money grows on trees
People live in peace
Everyone agrees
When happiness is free
Love can guarantee
You'll come back to me
That's when

I'd love to wake up smiling
Full of the joys of spring
And hear on CNN that Elvis lives again
And that John's back with the Beatles and they're going out on tour
I'll be the first in line for tickets
Gotta see that show for sure

When will I wake up?
Why did we break up?
When will we make up?

[chorus]

When will I wake up?
Why did we break up?
When will we make up?

[chorus]


*stupid link of the day* Gallery of the Absurd: okay, today's post involves Rachael Ray being compared to a "perky demented food chipmunk" and I completely agree! This website is filled with some strange art that seems to be based on North American pop culture and celebrity gossip. (thanks orchidea!)
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 5:44 a.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?