links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Thursday, September 28, 2006

It's been a long summer and now I'm back at school with my internet connection finally hooked up. Those technicians can really take their sweet time. I've got a new apartment and two new roomies, Chris and Devon, who are both a lot of fun. They both really like having Pfeffer around and like to play with him and spoil him. He's definitely not complaining about that. I was looking into getting him a girlfriend from Rabbit Rescue but the little darling I had all picked out for him was snatched up by someone so I've got to keep looking. He will have someone to keep him company while I'm not home!

I've got my first exam of the term next week in my sociology class and also a document analysis due for my history of sexuality in Canada class. Gotta get back in school mode. Before that kicks in, Linda had a Fantasia Party last weekend and, even though several girls cancelled at the last minute, those of us who were present ended up spending over 300$ on merchandise. Biggest sellers were the female orgasm enhancing cream and a mini "BOB".

Joey was supposed to come with us girls to the bar after the Fantasia party but he took a mis-step and hurt his ankle. He's spent the past few days limping like Terry Fox, much to my amusement. He can't hurt himself permanently though because then Scooter wouldn't have a daddy anymore. She's gotten a lot nicer since she now has to share her living space with a large dog.

Nothing new has really been happening on my end. A friend came out to me the other day. I'm very proud of her (and, admittedly, a bit jealous). I've made future plans to go out drinking and dancing. Shay and I will get together once she finally has some free time. I plan on spending a lot more time conquering Kameo since I bought Joey an Xbox 360 for his birthday. I think I win the "best girlfriend award" for that one.

My sisters turned one year old on Sunday. They've gotten so big! My dad shares a birthday with them and he turned 51. I miss my three amazing friends who I hung out with all summer. I'm sure I'll see them soon enough and we'll play some more video games and be nerds together. For now, this nerd needs to get started on her homework...

*stupid link of the day* iGoatse: have you ever wanted a cute little case for your iPod that's quite the conversation starter? Well then you should definitely look into a Goatse skin, especially if you already know the shock site.
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 2:53 p.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?