links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Summertime is a time for lazing around. I've had the past few days off from work and I haven't done much besides sit out in my backyard by the pool reading books. Not that I'm complaining. Actually, I just found out that I will be attending a showing of Monty Python's "Spamalot" on Aug 17th and I'm quite excited about it. I have my bestest friend to thank for that one. I like Monty Python; I can't help it. A little bit more so now than before because of the whole "killer bunny" thing. It almost makes me wish Pfeffer was white.
     

A couple of weeks ago, Leya had two of her cousins from Scotland, Angela & Steven, visit. She, Angela and I went out dancing one night at the Dance Cave. We went on a Saturday so most of the music that was playing was indie music and I think I recognized a grand total of maybe twelve songs the entire night, and that includes when the DJ randomly left and some 60s music came on. When that happened it seemed like everyone on the dance floor drooped a little but I loved it! I want to open up my own club now that has at least one night where nothing but music from the 1960s plays. I think it would be a lot of fun. I don't think I'll be going back to the Dance Cave anytime soon. It wasn't really my scene. I did have fun with Leya and Angela though. It was nice to see Angela again.
  

Canada Day weekend was filled with blah. As always, my mom's side of the family came over and my house was filled with 30 or so people. At least this year nothing was stolen or broken. Andrea and Lauren came over to keep me company which was nice of them. We made ourselves some strawberry daquiris and had to go on a mission to find the daquiri mix (turns out Andrea had left it at her house). Lauren and I were festive in wearing red and I had a Canada Day temporary tattoo from the day before when I had gone to Leya's grandparents house to see the fireworks. Next year I'll have to make Andrea wear red as well.
     

And, as always, there's still the dogs and the rabbit to worry about. They're still fine. Still as annoying and as cute as ever. The dogs spend most of their days lounging around in the sun. Pfeffer prefers to hide from the sun in whatever cover is available and eat the grass. Soon he'll be moving with me to an apartment where the only outside he'll be aware of is the balcony. Guess he'd better eat all the grass he can now.

Joey's birthday is coming up. He'll be a quarter of a century old. I have an idea for a birthday gift. I just have to get my hands on it. I'm pretty sure he'll like it. There should be an award for "best girlfriend ever". I'd definitely be nominated.

*stupid link of the day* Bunny Butts of Doom: I guess today's link is in honour of Spamalot's little white rabbit. If anyone ever wants to get me this t-shirt (baby t, size medium), I will luv you forever and ever and ever. Or I just must needs make more $$ so I can purchase it myself.
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 11:22 a.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?