links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Being taken for granted isn't something that people strive for. It's not something that anyone wants to accomplish but it seems to be one of those things that may inevitably show up among many relationships. There are countless websites on the internet devoted to relationships and how you can avoid being taken for granted by their partner, quizzes about how you can tell if you are being taken for granted or not, and advice on how to work through problems involving someone taking you for granted. How does something like this start?

After a relationship has been established for a significant amount of time, the partners will gradually leave the infatuation and excitement of a new relationship behind. The initial spark that connected them may fade into something more comfortable although not disappear entirely. Once a level of comfort has been found, it is very easy to begin to assume the other person will be around. You no longer need to ask your partner if they would like to make plans with you on X day because you can just assume that they will be free and are willing to accompany you. Once you start to make assumptions about your partner it is easy to fall into a rut of thinking they will be there for you whenever you so desire them.

I don't understand why it is such a big deal to continue asking your partner if they would care to make plans with you instead of just assuming they will be free. Personally, I like to be asked since, to me, it signals consideration on the other person's part.

Yay! Mini-rants make me feel a little better. I've been a busy busy beaver lately as the end of the term is nearing so I've got lots of work due soon. Friday night, instead of celebrating St. Patrick's Day with most of the beer-guzzling masses, Joey decided that he wanted to see a scary movie and that I was to be a part of that. Me, I can't stand scary movies. I don't like to see anything gruesome and I am quite happy "watching" the movie by peeking through my fingers. He wanted to either rent a movie or go see "The Hills Have Eyes", which is a Wes Craven remake. After reading reviews of that movie, I opted to not go see it since slasher flicks are definitely not my cup of tea. We rented "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" since we both had friends who said the movie was terrifying. It was a little creepy but I wasn't scared at all. I was more freaked out by the fact that this story actually happened, despite the fact that the movie is obviously only loosely based on it.

I have this deal with scary movies: if we watch one together then I have to sleep over since I will most likely not be able to sleep alone. Yeah, I get scared easily. "Emily Rose" didn't scare me but, being home alone the next day, I was jumping at every little noise. Unfortunately for me, Joey still wants to go see "Hills" and he gets some sort of sick glee knowing that I am scared of horror movies so he'll probably make me go see it with him in the theatre. If it was a book I'd have no problem reading it. I love reading scary books. The more gore the better. I just don't want to see it on television or in real life. If I die of fright next weekend, you will all know why.

As much of a butthead as Joey can be, he does spoil me rotten. We spent a long time in several pet stores a few days ago, both of us buying stuff for our respective pets. He was all concerned that Princess Scooter wasn't drinking enough water so he bought her this Catit Water Fountain. The description says it's quiet but during "Emily Rose" I could still hear it and the constant sound of running water kept making me feel like I had to pee. Scooter loves the fountain which is all that really matters, I suppose. I'm trying to convince him that she NEEDS this princess cat food dish from Cat-Alog.com. If you knew her you'd understand that she needs a dish like this as well as the whole princess cat set. I bought some toys and some snacks for Pfeff and, as usual, all toys are ignored. The rabbit is hopeless! I don't want my pumpkin to be bored but I can't seem to find anything it wants to play with or chew. My rabbit is one who likes to run and climb. I still want to find something it will like to chew on and/or toss so I can get those teeth worn down.

List of toys as of today:
Shake n Chew
Crispy Chews
toilet paper rolls
grassy mat
carrot Flip n Toss
apple sticks
Big Nut Knot Nibbler
knaw bone
Tuggers wood chew (star shape)
harness + leash
plastic cat ball with bell
hanging wooden bird toy
wicker basket filled with paper for digging
washcloth
plush whale toy
wooden spoon
wooden block
rabbit igloo
living world snap inn
canary nest

I want my baby to get used to the camera so it will be easier for me to take pictures. A while ago I decided to film a quick 30-second video of my bun shredding a little cardboard box filled with a treat of honey-coated seeds (junk food for bunnies). I apologize for the video being so dark. The sun was going down and I didn't want to disturb Pfeff by getting up to switch on a light.
Pfeffer shredding a box

*stupid link of the day* Kama Sutra the Game: this has to be the dumbest "sex" game ever. It's like an awful version of Tetris. You have to control the slowly floating girls into positions on a bed. Lame... But it's from the magazine "Loaded" so I'm not very surprised.
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 3:10 a.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?