links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Another mood killer moment just for your amusement, Prospero! So Joey's been playing a lot of Star Wars on Xbox and he told me he's been whistling the theme non-stop at work. Just as the act of penetration occured he started whistling more Star Wars music and all I could picture was ol' Darth Vader storming down a hallway ready to give orders. Needless to say, I started laughing and, well, I don't know about the other women out there but when I laugh that shit tightens up. I laughed so hard that I squeezed the poor boy right out!

We tried again once the giggles had died down only to have him start making wookie sounds like Chewy, which led to more laughter and squeezing. Then on the third attempt he made beeping and clicking sounds like the ones R2-D2 makes! Arg! Now I'm a Star Wars fan so I thought this was all hilarious. I told him as long as he didn't suggest that I be Princess Leia to his Luke Skywalker we'd be okay (for those who don't know [slight spoiler], Luke and Leia are brother and sister). Guess I should be glad he never pulled out the British accent for C3PO or an impression of the furry little Ewoks.

I should really seek revenge sometime. Anyone have any suggestions? I've just gotta hope that the slut-slut doesn't read 'em before I do.

Off topic: I think my poor baby Pfeffer has some sort of mites (skin problems are common in rabbits) and my precious bun bun was scratching so much that there is an irritated, and now hairless, spot on the back of its right ear. A home remedy I found online says that putting a drop of oil in the bun's ear for a few days will drown any mites. I did that with an incredibly angry and oily bunny as a result. Now my little pumpkin tummy is no longer bothering its ear but the irritated spot has turned into a flaky scab. I hope that means it's healing. Any suggestions on rabbit care? And included is a lovely picture of my bunilla looking all angry and scruffy because of the oil being smeared around. To make up for it, I snagged a big bag of really expensive imported from the US name brand Oxbow Timothy Hay. It's a big hit with my super spoiled baby! I am a slave to a rabbit... and I couldn't be happier.

In honour of the Star Wars theme today, here is a song by MC Chris called "Fett's Vette" that I happen to adore. song | lyrics

*stupid link of the day* Baby Name Wizard: finally, a link I really find interesting. Type in a name, any name, and find out when it was most popular. Mine was big in the 80s which isn't surprising since that's the decade I was born in. My parents weren't very original, I suppose... Joey's name is boring and was mostly popular decades ago (ha ha ha "Joseph").
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 1:50 a.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?