links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Monday, February 27, 2006

Video game night was my favourite part of going home for Reading Week. I spent it with two of my awexome friends, Andrea and Lauren. They're the only other two girls I know who are really into gaming and I'm very glad we all get along so well and that we like the same sorts of games. As slow as we are to catch up on the world of RPGs (role-playing games), we are ever so steadily working our way through the third and final time playing Final Fantasy X. We've started the game twice already just to realize we've screwed up something and had to start again. This time we've got it all down and we are determined to beat this bitch.

Tuesday, after my dentist appointment, I went over to Andrea's all excited to hang out with her and Lauren, neither of whom I have seen since New Year's. Well, I got to Andrea's expecting her and Lauren to greet me at the door only to find out that she wasn't home. I was let in the house by the man who was repainting her mom's bedroom. I am no stranger to Andrea's house since we've been friends for years, so I made myself at home, left a message on her cell and waited for her and Lauren to get back. They weren't long and once they came in, we left again to go buy groceries for dinner and alcohol. Andrea had to stop at her doctor's to get a splinter taken out of her finger.

Back at Andrea's, we made strawberry daquiris which turned out to be very yummy but quite potent. We also made Woo Woos, chosen simply because of the name, and are tasty.
the booze for the night
mixin' the daquiri mix
drinkin' the alcoholic slushee: JeN, Lauren, Andrea
Our meal for the night was simple and meat free as Lauren is a vegetarian. We opted to make wraps since they are easy and no fuss. One problem: where was the tzatziki sauce we had just bought from the grocery store? Somehow it never made it into the house with us.
lost sauce? oh no!
it's not on the table
it's not in the glass - looks like the inside of a vagina or an anus
a lightbulb was found instead
maybe if we threaten the sauce it will come out
In the end, Lauren went outside to look in the trunk of the car. There was the tzatziki wedged in the corner. I guess it was trying to hide from us since it didn't want to be eaten.
found sauce!
Once the sauce was found we could content ourselves with preparing the rest of dinner. Red peppers, cheddar cheese, iceburg lettuce and cucumber all got chopped up for us to eat.
cheese is tasty
however when the house is warm the cheese crumbles instead of grates
chop chop chop
we are master chefs *cough*

Much video gaming was had. We played until about 5am and then when Andrea woke up around 10am, the first thing she asked me was where Lauren and I had left off playing. When I told her she immediately asked to turn the system back on so we could get back to gaming. Now we are thisclose to cpmpleting the game. We've got a handful of sidequests left to do since we're on the search for Ultimate Weapons and we've got a couple aeons left to snag (Anima and the Magnus Sisters) and then we're all set to fight Jecht/Sin. We're so excited. Ah, it game night was wonderful! And now for some nerd pictures...
peace dudes
no evil
trying not to laugh
mostly normal shot

Friday, I went to see Disney's "Eight Below" with my dad. I am so very glad that I saw it because I think it's an amazing movie. I was a little concerned about Paul Walker's performance since he isn't the best actor but he wasn't bad. I found his character to be much more believable when happy than when upset and guilt-ridden. The dog actors are most definitely what make the film so good. I started crying once the poor puppers got left behind and didn't stop until the movie was over. Even my dad shed a few tears. If you're a dog nut like I am or if you just love any animal movie then I am highly recommending this one. Disney did a great job with it and I only wish they'd do more realistic animal movies. The story for "Eight Below" was inspired by a true story about some Japanese men who went to Antarctica with their sled dog team and had to leave them behind. There is a movie based on that called "Nankyoku Monogatari" ("Antarctica"). If I can find this one somewhere I am definitely going to watch it.
What can I say? Maya, Max, Shadow, Shorty, Truman, Dewey, Jack and Buck stole my heart.

*stupid link of the day* Areaology & David Bowie's Area: a little bit of internet space devoted to David Bowie's crotch.
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 2:06 p.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?