links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Monday, January 23, 2006

Girly moments come upon me unannounced. I get this strong need for arms around me, stroking my hair and someone telling me that I am loved and that everything is okay. I have the desire to be pressed up against someone else's (preferably male) warm body. I want that person to hurt me, to make me cry, to empty me of all thought and feeling. I want to sob and beg for the hurt to go away. I want every movement to be excruciating. Then I want quiet reassurance and tenderness as my wounds are caressed and I am cared for. Seems like quite a lot to ask for, especially when a moment comes along without warning. I was hit with one a short while ago and like most, if not all, of these moments, I can only deal with it and hope it soon passes.

I haven't felt like writing lately, not because I've been too busy or too stressed, but just because I had nothing to write about. My life is going on as usual and I haven't done anything exciting lately. I went and saw "Underworld: Evolution" on Saturday and while I found it disgustingly bloody, I very much liked the movie and am looking forward to the third installment. While Angelina's got a bun in the oven, Kate Beckinsale shall be my new girl crush.

My parents visited me yesterday and brought me groceries (yay!) and the puppies. They've gotten so big. They're losing their baby teeth so at the moment all they've got are their canines and little tooth nubbins everywhere else. It's sweet. I'm a little sad that I'm not around to see the girls growing up. Tomorrow they will be four months old and they're already pretty big; about the size of a Boston Terrier on the heavier side. I'd say Delta & Truffle weigh about 15 lbs each by now.

The school year is advancing and it's around time that tests start happening. I had one last week and I've got another one tomorrow. Must get motivated to study. It's tough when I'm feeling girly and wanting snuggles. I want to curl up and cry. The moment will pass, they always do. I just have to stick it out. I always do.

*stupid link of the day* Peter Pan's Home Page: some guy with a fascination for all things pixie. This is what my nightmares are made from.
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 1:59 p.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?