links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My computer has decided to repair itself. I have no idea what happened there. I decided to give it one last try so I turned it on and, lo and behold, it made those familiar "beep" sounds of a startup. I got a screen that popped up so I took a shot of it in case anyone could make any sense of it. I do apologize for the flash but the picture was a last minute idea and I forgot to turn it off before taking the picture. Shot of my screen.

Well, now that I'm back (so it seems... *knocks on wood*), I can tell you all about my trip to the Vaughn Mills Mall and sausage cow Friday. I took the day off school and Joey and I waited through a lot of traffic to head towards the sausage cow destination. In order to gain said cow, I was told I had to tolerate the Bass Pro Shop once more. I took some pictures of the place and felt like a tourist in the process. I must say, the store creeps me out with all the stuffed animals but, now that I've sent the pictures on to Lauren, there is someone else who can share my pain.
Picture 1: this is at the front of the store right above the little overhang over the double doors
Picture 2: this is right above the entrance/exit doors. I'm not sure if the skull and antlers are real. the door handles are fake moose antlers and I loathe touching them.
Picture 3: upon entering the store, if one looks up, this will be one's first eyeful (my immediate realization was "I am going to hate this place")
Picture 4: once you walk underneath that first bit, if you turn around you will see that the area has a back side to it as well
Picture 5: a shot of one of the upper walls along the main aisle in the store
Picture 6: a gazillion boats (I like the ones with the glitter on them)
Picture 7: some fish pillows, similar to my beloved Fishton
Picture 8: a small herd of bison in the clothing area
Picture 9: a whole slew of taxidermized creatures along the back wall of the archery section (it's blurry because my hands were a little shaky)
Picture 10: a close-up on a scene right beside the live fish tank
Picture 11: another shot along the upper wall of the main aisle
Picture 12: so that's why the bison were lumped together! a wolf is attacking. on the other side of the wall, you'd be able to see the bison calves the herd is protecting
Picture 13: along the wall in the hunting section there is a scene of a wolf attack placed right beside a plastic deer decoy
Picture 14: if you exit the store and head into the mall, these bears placed by a pond are the scene on the outside

The store where we were headed to is called "One's" and, because I didn't want to be disappointed, Joey went on ahead to scout out my cow. He found her! She wasn't even expensive (20$). The cashier humoured me and put my precious into the plastic bag with her head up so that she'd be able to breathe. Since she is a cow in the shape of a sausage, and sausage is usually made of pig, Joey named my cow "Mooink" (moo + oink). I absolutely adore her and I thank him a million times over for buying her for me.
My lovely Mooink
Mooinky Mooink again
Kisses for Mooink
I bought that "Ain't No Angel" bra & panty set I wanted from La Senza and it distracted a certain boy from playing video games when I decided to model it. Pictures shall come eventually. As for now, I am rather sleepy. Now that my computer works again (for now) I can rest easy tonight. Time for sleep.

*stupid link of the day* Computer Stupidities: since my computer was being stupid I thought this link was fitting
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 11:24 p.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?