links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Thursday, September 29, 2005


Many women seem to have a lingerie fascination. I know I do. In fact, I can't wait till La Senza's new "Love" line comes out in stores because I know there are a few things I am going to be trying on for sure. There's this one outfit (if you could call it that) in particular that I'm eyeing and I've placed a photo of it here for you all to admire. The panty & bra set is titled "Ain't No Angel". Doesn't it just make you want to drooool? I love how it's kind of pin-up inspired and especially how the design is pinstripes! I'm not too much a fan of the weird feather thingie but the description says it's detachable so I'm glad. There are, of course, a handful of other things I'd like to own from the line but, so far, this one is numéro uno, followed by this bustier in black and this garter (the shrug thing is hideous). Now if only I could find some way to feed the models...

With luck, tomorrow just might be sausage cow Friday!!!!! Of course, now that I've mentioned it, one of three things may happen:
1) the trip to the mall will be cancelled
2) the sausage cow will be in the store but ridiculously expensive
3) the sausage cow will no longer be in the store

Of course, if said cow is purchased, I do not know when I will be able to claim said cow as it is supposed to be a gift. Well, to further amuse myself since the condition of the cow also involves going to the fishie store, I've decided that I am going to bring my camera for new and exciting photo opportunities at the mall. Mostly I just want to play around in the toy stores like I did last time, but Lauren wants pictures of all the taxidermized (it's a word now) animals in the fishie store so that she can share my pain. It makes me sad to see all the stuffed animals set up in their little scenes displayed all over the store. I hope they all died of natural causes. Yes, I am a suck. *sigh* I guess it's time for me to wake the boy up so we can get a move on.

*stupid link of the day* Ice Cube Fawn: it's a baby deer made out as an ice cube tray. I'm not really sure what else to write about it besides the fact that it creeps me out.
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 6:22 p.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?