links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Book tag will be the first thing addressed.
1. Total number of books I've owned
At least a couple hundred being as how I was such a bookworm when I was a kid. All I would do was play outside and read. Not sure if it counts since technically all the books belonged to my parents since they bought them for me. As of right now, I've probably whittled my collection down to about 50 novels, almost all of which are either fantasy or horror books. Of course, my book collection will be higher if you count textbooks (but let's not think of those).
2. The last book I bought
I picked up "Brightly Burning" by Mercedes Lackey for 5$ on Sunday which was awexome considering it was also a hardcover book.
3. The Last Book I read
I am currently reading "Pilgrim" by Sara Douglass and before that I read the first of the series which is called "Sinner".
4. 5 books that mean something to me
I really like "Invitation To The Game" since it's all about new worlds and what could happen when the Earth is too overpopulated. I also like "Shadow of the Silver Dog" since it was such a sweet book about a girl who took in a dog who was blind and trained him to be more than he ever could. I can't really think of any other specific books that mean something to me. I tend to like the types where there is some sort of major problem, like a magical war, and everyone who were formerly enemies have to come together to help. Yeah, I know, too many fantasy books ha ha ha!
5. Tag 5 people and request they fill this out on their journals
EroticFae, Lauren, Leya, Jasmine & Katie

I spent this past weekend (Fri-Mon) at the slut's place and we had a blast just hanging out together. It was about a thousand degrees down there and with no AC we didn't get a whole bunch accomplished. I went to his parents' house for dinner on Saturday and his mommy made me a chocolate cake which was super yummy. I think one of my favourite things was that I got to spend the weekend surrounded by animals ( a cat, 3 dogs and a squirrel). I got pictures of Skippy the squirrel but they're on the slut's mom's digicam and he has yet to send them to me.

Sunday night there was supposed to be a crazy thunderstorm but really it only rained for no more than an hour. At 1:00am, the slut and I decided we were sick of the heat so we went to Sobey's to get some popsicles. We got blue raspberry ones with gummies in them and they were so good. We ended up eating about 5 each over the course of the night and got blue tongues in the process. We also went and stood outside in the rain, which was pretty warm, and we had a bit of a water fight. Ah, I will never grow up. I had a blast and a half this weekend and am looking forward to this Friday when Mr & Mrs Smith comes out in theatres. So excited!

Here's a picture of the slut and I with our blue tongues after we came in from playing in the rain. Yes, I am wearing underwear...


Horribleness: I saw my brother's girlfriend in a bikini. Hamster McManFace is worse than I could have ever imagined. I will never sleep again because of the horror.

*stupid link of the day* Cannot Find Intelligence: if only all error pages could be this amusing.
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 2:18 p.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?