links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Friday, April 08, 2005

Men really do need women. It seems that humans need intimacy and that women provide the emotional intimacy that we all need. Yes, men can be intimate with other men, but it usually stays on the surface, only dipping into more delicate matters on occasion. Men confide in women. Men have extremely intimate discussions with women. Men need women.

Women spend much of our time talking with one another. While men are out doing something physical, such as sports, women are sitting around doing what we do best: gabbing. Women are intimate with other women and less so with men. When women need someone to talk to, we are more likely to confide in another woman than a man.

It also turns out that same-sex friendships are more likely to last than different-sex friendships, although by the time one is an adult, one has more different-sex friendships than same-sex friendships. I wonder how long it took for psychologists and sociologists and all those other 'ologists' to figure this out? This term, I took a class on interpersonal relationships and those were some of the things I learned. It made me want to think of the people I associate with to figure out if any of that stuff is true. Note that this is also generalizations to the majority of society, not meant for certain relationships in specific.

I have more female friends than male friends (partly because lately, I have purposely been only making female friends), and I do go to females to confide in. I can really only think of one male who I could possibly go to for problems. Could and would go to.

Why is it that I feel so much more comfortable talking with a female? I have my fair share of male friends, most of whom I've been friends with for years, and yet I still would prefer to associate with mostly women. I can't really explain it. Perhaps it is because women can identify more with other women. When my best friend told me something today, she said she was glad she told me because she knew that I would be the only one to understand it.

Often I have wished I was a fly on the wall so I could know what how a group of men interacted with each other. They're different if there is a female around, even just one. Do men even really talk with other men online? I mean, if they don't have anything to say and they just want to talk. Do they use emoticons or words like "okee dokee" with other men?

Forget being a fly on the wall. I wish I could be a man for a short while. How do men work? How do men think? What do men do? I'm so curious. Even though it seems Mars and Venus are not so far away from each other as originally thought, I still wonder what it would be like to be coursing with testosterone and to find out what the big deal is with blowjobs.

If it was possible, would you want to be another gender for a short while? Think of the benefits and the consequences. What would they be? What kind of person do you think you'd become during that switch? Maybe I'd be more confident and cocky and make all the women swoon. Maybe I would be hiding my insecurities behind my ego. Would I think size mattered then? Would I come to hate the feel of condoms? Would my taste in women change? Would I lose my appreciation for chocolate? What would it be like not having to worry about getting pregnant or having to deal with a period? Would I feel more free as a male? Would I still feel like me?

Ah, now I remember what I wanted to add to this. Another thing I've often wondered about human males: Why do they quote so much? Family Guy, the Simpsons, Futurama, King of the Hill, Airplane... ANYTHING! Guys watch something once and they can spit out quotes from it from now until eternity. The quotes are funny in the show/movie, not in real life!
Something I have realized though: guys quote things, girls sing Disney. Seriously, many human females have the ability to launch into almost any Disney song and know most/all the lyrics.
Now, is this nature or nurture? ha ha

Goodbye to Amber. I will miss the way I would feel so many emotions while I read your words. People's comment boxes won't be the same without you around either!
Goodbye to Dan. The way you were never afraid to tell the guy's point of view without flinching is something I really appreciated in your writing.
I can honestly say that I will miss you both.

*stupid link of the day* Hardcore Stick Figures: I'm not sure if this even qualifies as "pr0n" or not...
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 11:11 p.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?