links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Girls' nights are so much fun! Why exactly is that? You get a bunch of your friends together and you watch stupid chick flicks and eat chocolate and ice cream and make fun of pretty much everything, especially males. Last weekend, I went to my friend Amanda's and we had a girls' night along with her roommate, Kate. We watched "Shall We Dance?" with J-Lo and Richard Gere and... I didn't hate the movie. You see, the reason I'm surprised I didn't hate it is because I'm really not a chick flick fan. The ones I do like are Pretty Woman, Sabrina (with Audrey Hepburn, not the remake), When Harry Met Sally, the Notebook, and Baz Lurhman's Romeo & Juliet. Well, those are all the ones I freely enjoy that I can think of right now. There are a few others that are tolerable, like Ms Congeniality, but all in all, I'm not really a chick flick fan. Amanda, Kate and I also watched "Princess Diaries 2" but that one I could have done without. It was just as cavity-giving as the first movie. Anne Hathaway does not look human to me. She looks a bit like a deer. Her and Elijah Wood should have children together. Those would be some scary-looking kids! Hobbit-deer offspring that will be the bringers of my nightmares for weeks to come.

Another movie we ended up watching was "Saved". Now, if you haven't seen this movie, I am recommending it simply because it is hilariously ridiculous. Yes, it is a teen movie, but it is one that makes a very good point about religion. I'm not sure how this movie was received amongst the Christians, but I don't remember hearing any outcries about it anywhere so I'm guessing they couldn't really have said anything too bad about this movie. Also, Macaulay Culkin is in it, which is a reason in itself to watch the movie. I mean, he stopped doing movies for about a decade and he came back in this one.

Amanda and I have been planning another girls' night to celebrate the end of midterms. This Thursday, we will be hosting a Fantasia Party! For those of you who don't know what a Fantasia Party is, it's a sex toy party (fuckerware, if you prefer). A consultant shows up wherever you book the party (in this case, at Amanda's house) or you could also go to the office where the Fantasia people are and have them host it for you, and she (I'm not sure if they hire men) shows you all sorts of sex toys and lotions, books, oils and clothing for you to test out right there. Of course, there's no testing of anything on the genital area, for health reasons, but you get to hold and touch and taste everything the consultant brings over. If the consultant on Thursday brings clothing, Amanda and I are thinking about making people try things on! One of the great things about a Fantasia Party is that, after the showing of the items, the consultant takes party attendees into a separate room where you can buy items you've seen at the showing. And you can receive them right there (as long as the consultant is carrying the item with her). Isn't that neat?

It should be a lot of fun. Amanda and I are super-excited about it. We were trying to think up ways we could decorate her living room before the party, but neither of us have a lot of time since we've both got heavy schedules this week. However, we were thinking about making a cake right before the party. We're going to make it in the shape of a penis and we're going to buy black licorice (ew) whips and break them into smaller pieces and use them as the "hair" on the testes of the penis cake! We were also thinking of printing out some Kama Sutra positions and sticking them on the wall in her living room so that all the party attendees will be able to see them. Yes, two sexuality students hosting a Fantasia Party, and you can indeed expect us to get way too into it.

All the items from Fantasia are rather vanilla, but that's fine by me. I mean, I can't complain if I'm getting sex toys brought to me, right? I do know that Fantasia is a Canadian-based company, but maybe there are some similar companies out wherever you guys are? Maybe you'll be hosting your own Fantasia Parties before long. I know I mentioned the idea to temptation already and she thought it sounded fun. I think it's an excellent way to get a bunch of gals together for a good time. There's nothing women love to talk about more than sex! These parties are just an excuse to get together and do that (not that we need an excuse). Also, from past parties I've gone to, I've found the consultants to be highly knowledgeable about sex toys so, if they don't have something you want, I'm sure they wouldn't mind giving you some information on where to get that item.

I'll be sure to write all about the party after Thursday. Maybe I'll even put up some of the pictures I'll be taking, if there's any good ones.
Is anyone tempted to host a party themselves now? ha ha

P.S. I was procrastinating yesterday and I went a little crazy on Amazon while making a wishlist. It's over on the left sidebar right by my msn status, mood and radio station. I wonder how many people have gotten strangers buying them stuff by putting a link to their Wishlist online? Well, I'm not expecting anything... except for the books cuz I'm asking my parents for a few of 'em for my birthday!

*stupid link of the day* Spanking Chocolates: do you get hungry after giving/receiving a good spanking? This cute snack just may be for you.
[edit] Huh, well it seems the link was taken down. Odd, since I just found it about a week ago. I'll leave the link up anyway in case Ms Margaret Davis wants to put it back up. Well, I found one of the pictures of the chocolates on Bethie's weblog under the Dec 9th post. Pity it isn't one of the cuter pictures like the ones with the blocking hand or with the bathbrush.
*replacement stupid link of the day* the I Love You kitten: this thing is so annoyingly cute you're guaranteed cavities. Don't forget to turn your speakers on! Amber, I'm sure you'll love this one.
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 7:45 p.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?