links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Thanks to everyone who has linked me lately. There are good points and bad points to that (not to discourage other people from linking if you want to). Since most of the newer links come from a certain genre of weblogs, I may feel that all of my writing should centre around that topic. Being new to everything, I may not have much information to put forth and I don't want to disappoint. I did however start this weblog during my first year of university to kill some time and to sort out some of the random things that float around my head. Because of the newfound linkage, I don't want to censor the boring mundane life of a student for I still live that life and am still as boring and mundane as ever. I just don't want to feel that I have to write about certain things. And, I know that there really is no pressure to do so, but I may feel it internally and I would hate to let anyone down if they come here hoping to read some kinky sex stories or submissive thoughts. I may not feel like writing that all the time. Sometimes I may just want to write about what I did on the weekend and be boring and vanilla and a broke student.
Enough of the bad stuff. The good point is that, with the newfound linkage, I will be able to share my thoughts with more people, should they choose to read them. I do appreciate feedback and have received both positive and negative in the past. I can share my points of view on certain topics and I may offend some people as I do so. Perhaps, sharing the crazy things swirling in my brain will help someone to put the crazy things swirling in their brain into perspective. With my last entry, Sweetlassie commented to let me know that my thoughts have helped her work past hers. I will admit, that was not my intention. I just wanted to empty my head of thoughts by typing some of them out, but hey, if I can make someone feel better, then so be it. You're welcome, Sweetlassie and thanks for reading! Reading things that other people have to write about can also help me in figuring out some stuff for myself. I'm just walking along my path and peeking at other people's paths along the way. It helps me to think and gives me fuel for more crazy thoughts. I may or may not become a part of this "lifestyle", but I write what I think, feel and do and, it seems that at least some people feel that I belong here. I am still very young and have yet to find my true self yet. I find that reading all the different points of view on these weblogs helps put some things into perspective, such as likes and dislikes. Maybe all this stuff will be for me, maybe it won't. In the meantime, it's exploration and intense learning. I am always open to new learning experiences and this has been a very in-depth one that I enjoy and wish to continue. Hopefully, this newbie won't annoy you all should you stumble across this site! ha ha ha
Now, for something fun and oh-so cute! I was on a website and found this paddle that I think is adorable. If anyone has this one (or something similar), I'd love to see a picture of how the marks turned out. Of course, the website says it really works, but you never know until you try it, right? *picture links to site*
imagine having 'slut' printed warmly on your bum! I wonder what other words one could put on a paddle...

*stupid link of the day* the Airport (from the webshite): a practical joke where made-up names were called out over the intercom at an airport. If you like stupid, immature giggles, check it out.
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 2:41 a.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?