links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

The picture has faded. The frame is cracked. He won't go get tape. When things are broken, isn't one supposed to try and fix them? One person cannot do all of the repairs. I am broken on the inside. Where is the glue that can put my pieces back together. I try to make progress and, just when I think I might be, I am slapped with the realization that I am failing. Failing not just in one aspect, but others too. Why should I try anymore? What am I going to get out of it in the long run? Quite possibly nothing or just more of the same. Do you even see me as your friend? It's where I want to be. In your life, in your head, in your heart. Is your heart empty? Do you know how to fill it? If one doesn't know how to fill one's heart, can one's heart be filled? Who am I? What am I to you? A place, an object, a thing, a person. Do I have a place in your life? By your side? In your head? In your heart? A heart (meataphorically) is not something that is limited. It can always be filled and it can always be hurt. There comes a time when they hurt takes over the filling capacity. The hurt breaks the heart and the filling of the heart starts to leak out through the cracks. I can feel the spill and it stings my raw wounds. I bleed for you. Oozing, festering, ever-widening sores. Do you have any ointment? A hug, a kiss, a kind word, a gesture, a smile, a band-aid. Do you have any tape? No, you do not even offer tape. Tape is a temporary solution until you can press gauze over the wound to stop the bleeding. You do not offer me any tape. I reach my hand out to you and you call me desperate. I am only searching for tape, not an instant-healing medication. Ambesol would be greatly appreciated, but numbing myself will not help this. You do not offer Ambesol. And, while I am grateful for your honesty, the sick part of me wishes for it. I don't want to feel. I don't want to be in your head, in your heart, by your side, in your life. I need to be there. I will cease to function if I am not in those places. Is there space for me there? You exist in the present and don't look back on the past. Do you remember when? Do you even care about back in tha day? Do you smile upon it's like that time we? At night, I lie awake to see my vision swimming with you you you you you fish. Can I be your seaweed? Your gravel? I could grovel. Would you care? Would that be desperate? Would you know what to say then? Fading from the light and not looking back. I look back to the cracked glass. I keep green lightbulbs in the hope that they will light one day. That was fun when. I could walk away. How would that leave me? A quivering broken irrepairable mess. Who would sweep that up? Would they use a broom or a vacuum? Would the dustpan go to the garbage? Picture frames mean something to me: stability. They hold their photos in their frames, never letting them fall out. They hold the photos together. We all have photos. What has become of this frame? Where is your glue? Do you even go in search of it? Do you even want to find it? Offer me ointment. Offer me tape. Offer me a band-aid. Could I turn you down if your hand was held out? Fuck, I don't know.
If you never offer anything, how will I know if you even care that the glass is cracked? I will have to walk away in search of a hospital to treat the bleeding heart. What sort of hospital will it be? Open arms, open heart, open legs, open mouth, open coffin. Open death.

*link of the day* Legal Torrents: if you're the kind of person who doesn't download music illegally, check this site out. 100% legal songs for your downloading pleasure.
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 9:38 p.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?