links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Last night, I was once again subjected to the disgusting mass that is Debbosh. Usually I try to stay awake an extra hour or so after it goes to bed so that it can have its' sex time and I won't have to hear it. Last night, I was tired so I announced to its female half that I was going to bed. I did and I heard stuff. I was so pissed off. I had to get out of bed and turn on the computer again so I could get some music. Fuck, and last time I told the female half I heard, all she did was giggle. This is really going to suck. I am rather angry and tired now. And I have a test tomorrow. I'd better get to sleep tonight.
Why can't they just fuck at his place? He's only a few houses down. Is that so difficult?
»I HATE COUPLES!!!!!«
"All I'm askin' is for a little respect!" I mean, seriously, I announce that I am going to bed for a reason: so that they know I am sleeping and will not fuck. I mean, they are a goddamn attached couple and see each other every freakin' day. You would think that they wouldn't have to fuck all the time. But, noooooo. Instead it's like "I haven't had sex in 2 days". Boo fucking hoo! I don't complain to you if I'm not getting laid and, frankly, I know when you get laid because you're not exactly trying to hide it (ew). All I want is to be able to sleep without having to be woken up by moaning and bed squeaking and me having to go vomit. If I tell you I am going to bed, it is because I plan on sleeping, not staying awake even longer than I should be just so you two can engage in coitus. I don't care if you do it while I am awake because then I do not have to hear it. Of course, it still disgusts me but at least my ears will not be violated. When I say I am going to sleep, I am going to sleep. I am not investing in ear plugs simply because you are too fucking selfish to even consider me. Why do the rooms have to be next to each other? I wouldn't fuck someone while you were trying to sleep next to me. It is just a matter of courtesy and respect. Why can't you handle that? Why can't you just fuck at his house? It takes about a minute and a half to walk down there so why can't you just sleep there if you want to fuck? He has no one around to hear anything. Why can't you just go there instead of keeping me awake? Sweet jesus, you disgust me!
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 3:15 p.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?