links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Found this from another blog (Silver Beetle) and found it highly appropriate for the way I feel sometimes, especially when it comes to boys. I hope he leaves me alone. FOREVER!
Do you ever think you’re past something and then all it takes is 5 seconds to bring you back to you knees? I’m on my knees. It’s so fucking easy to break me. Theres just a few points… a few tiny buttons that rip my stomach out instantly. Some know when they hit them, others don’t. The one just keeps getting nailed – just keep fucking hitting me there and see how much I can take. I’ll let you without saying a fucking word because I promised not to. (from Silver Beetle)
I haven't heard back from Aren't We Naughty yet so I'm sad. Maybe they don't want me? On a better note, I made plans to go see "the Chronicles of Riddick" (or whatever the hell it's called) this Saturday with Andrea. She asked me to go simply for the fact that she and I saw "Pitch Black" together. It scared the crap out of us! We were really smart cuz we saw the late show too. The funny thing is, I bought the movie and I can now watch it without being scared at all. I didn't really do anything today for the plans that I thought I might have had got cancelled and so I am sad. :*( Lauren and I have her birthday party all planned out already. We're going to rent an Angelina Jolie movie ("Playing By Heart") and get drunk during the afternoon, then we'll go to a buffet for dinner where there are cheap drinks and we'll get even more drunk. It'll be grand. I don't know who is all coming to her party though. We haven't planned that far as of yet. Of course, we still have a little while to go before her 20th b-day approaches. In case you're interested, the day is Sunday, July 18th. Maybe it's more like a mental note to myself so I can remember. It's still a waya away so I might forget. Ha ha, I would hope not. Good lord, it was like a million degrees outside today. I woke up with a slight headache and the heat didn't help. Even though it's the evening now, it's still hot so I think I'll be smart and get off the computer and go sit somewhere cooler.

*stupid link of the day* Hello to ETI: if you are an alien and would like to contact Earth, please visit this site.
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 9:17 p.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?