links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Today's exam went well, I think. The short answer part (not the definitions part) was super-easy. The two questions were about Sternberg's Triangle Theory and illogical commands. The two easiest things to understand in the course. Both sections were worth 5 marks each so I'd better have gotten full marks for both of them. I feel pretty good about this exam but, I'm a little afraid cuz I felt good about the midterm and I only got a 60-something on it. Only two more exams to go now: cognitive tomorrow and abnormal on Friday. Who gives exams on a Friday night?
Meh, I hope you enjoy the pictures and the purity test thing. Take it and tell me what you get, would ya? I bet you're all less pure than I am. Dude, I so should have lied on it or something so that I would look like the perfect little angel. Yes, Leya, an angel! You know I am.
I got like 800 SNES games installed on my computer last night. That's so awexome! Now I'll never study. The one good thing is that tomorrow's exam isn't cumulative (thank god) so I won't have to read all my notes back over. However, I haven't touched anything since the midterm so I'll have quite the bit of reading to do in the meantime. I suck ha ha!
I just made/forced Rob to install MSN plus. I hope he enjoys it. I know I do. I like having individual sound files installed. That means, when people log on/off, I get to hear a sound clip of Angelina. Yum! It's the best kind of sound clip.
I'm sending Scotty some video games now. Too bad you can't zip a zip file cuz then I could put the games in a folder and send them to him all at once instead of the super s-l-o-w cuz the files are all huge. I wish I had the cd with everything on it but I'd have no way to get it to him. Bums! (_|_) <-- that's supposed to be a bum.
Ugh, I can't wait till this week is finally over. I'm gonna need a massage after this, fo sho. And the stress doesn't end after exams. I have to pray pray pray that I didn't fail stats cuz, so far, it's not lookin' good, kids. Cry with me, okay? I'm strongly tempted to put Neopets as a stupid link cuz I think the site is kinda dumb. Maybe it's just because I never got into it. I know people who have/are though. I've signed up for it twice now and, both times, I played around the day I signed up and then I never went back. My poor little virtual pets. Oh well, I never even think about them unless something reminds me of Neopets. Oh man, I'm awful Well, I would much rather have a real pet than a virtual one anyway. You can't cuddle a virtual pet! Or can you? Of all pets, I wish I had a Choo-Choo Bear the most. If you read the comic Something Positive you'll understand. If you haven't read it yet, you'd better go to the archives section and start from the beginning, bitch! Thank you and goodnight.

*stupid link of the day* Flash Mountain: look at pictures some girls flashing the camera while on Splash Mountain. I wonder if they know they're on the internet now?
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 7:10 p.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?