links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Monday, April 05, 2004

This weekend was plein de chocolat. Yum yum yum indeed. Brownies, cake, truffles... it had it all. And I'm not even sick of chocolate yet. Hopefully more truffles shall be made sometime this week since they are so super-easy to create. I'm back in the 'Loo after a weekend spent at home. It was a pretty good weekend, besides the constant arguing with my parents and my stupid brother purposely breaking my phone for no reason. I got to go to a bar with Andrea, Sam and Lauren and we rang up a $90 tab. Isn't that insane? I've never been in the presence of someone who has drank that much. It didn't even seem like we were ordering that much to drink. Probably cuz they were all fancy girly drinks and those can be a bit pricey. I was expecting maybe a $50-$60 tab or something. Anyway, Lauren found a 4-iron golf club on the road so she kept it just for fun. It was a good thing we had it too cuz when she and I were walking home from the bar, some guy in a truck pulled over and asked us if we wanted a ride. It was really creepy and so close to our houses too! There may have been liquor involved but not enough for two girls to jump into some strange guy's truck. Ew! I also got a little tour around the rich area of North York (thanks to Lou). He showed us where The Artist Formerly Known As The Artist Formerly Known As Prince lives. A fancy house at that too. Oh, us = me, Leya and Kt. Besides the fact that it was rainy and cold, we had fun and some yummy yummy food at Golden Griddle. I love it when places are open 24 hours and have all-day breakfast. Nothing beats eating waffles at 1:00am. Oh, except maybe late last night where I became fascinated with the whole concept of toast and made some to eat. Deeeelicious!
Something to think about that has to do with my last post: I didn't know that 'caring' had become a fad. I also didn't know that having a different opinion was suddenly a sin. I guess I'm just a bad person and Jesus no longer loves me (ha ha ha ha ha).
P.S. Not only do I not care about Cecilia, but I also don't care about Kurt. He's been dead for 10 years now and, personally, I think the music was crap anyway. Yay for celebrating unwashed hair and lyrics we can't understand! Yay!

*stupid link of the day* Gum Blondes: some guy who makes images of blonde women (i.e. Britney Spears) out of chewed gum. The pictures are actually pretty good too!
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 5:55 p.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?