links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

feeling: shitty
listening to: OK Go - C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips
wearing: sweatpants and a giant sweatshirt
eating/drinking: pizza/passionate peach Five Alive

I am no longer alive. I am dead. I was murdered by a statistics exam. No way in hell could I have known any of that stuff, even if I had studied more. I'm sitting here alone in my house, neglecting to study for social psych tomorrow and eating pizza. The pizza is the best part of my day so far (pepperoni, sundried tomatoes and chicken). Perhaps later on I shall have some truffles. I need chocolate to make me feel better. It's the only way. I told Kristen I'd bring her some when we go write our social psych exam tomorrow. I hope she likes them!
Leya has a picture of her and Lou as her display picture on MSN and Debbie came in my room when I was talking to her and, Debbie knows Lou! ha ha ha She used to work at this place called Bella Caramella (in North York) and Lou used to go there all the time to hang out with one of his friends. What a small world this is.
The movie "Rat Race" is on tonight and I am going to watch it. I remember I went to see it in the theatres when it first came out with Nicole and Steph. It wasn't a bad movie. There is this one part that really sticks out in my mind though: during the Hitler scene, Steph laughed so hard she almost fell out of her seat and both Nicole and I were laughing so much we were crying. So it didn't get super-good reviews. I didn't think it was that bad. It's a fun entertaining movie. The perfect sort of thing to get me away from studying (not that I've done much anyway). Hmm... it seems that the official movie site has been taken down and replaced with something else. Meh, I'll keep the link up there anyway for your amusement. Actually, that's enough for this post. I'm kinda depressed right now and I don't feel like writing anything.


Your Ultimate Purity Score Is...
CategoryYour Score Average
Self-Lovin'68.3%
Explored the pleasures of the flesh
65.1%
Shamelessness76.2%
Has yet to see self in mirror
79.4%
Sex Drive 73.7%
A fool for love, but not always
77.7%
Straightness16.1%
Knows the other body type like a map
45%
Gayness 75%
Repressed, are we?
83.6%
Fucking Sick88.5%
Refreshingly normal
90%
You are 66.24% pure
Average Score: 72.7%


*stupid link of the day* Subservient Chicken: a chicken who does almost anything you request of him and who promotes Burger King. Try asking him to masturbate, go eat at McDonald's, or to get a real job. He's pretty amusing (and a little creepy). If you look on the internet, you can find a complete list of what the chicken will and will not do.
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 2:40 p.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?