links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Sunday, April 11, 2004


A complex personality, you appeal only to two kinds of people - those who accept everything at face value and, most importantly, those who deeply understand the greater things you believe in. Skeptics are hard to win over, but those who like you will respect you forever. What Kind Of Anime/Manga Are You?


So it is now Sunday. Happy Easter, I suppose? I have an exam on Tuesday morning. No studyage yet. I don't feel too bad though cuz Kristen messaged me yesterday telling me that she hadn't started studying for stats either. Her name on MSN does say that she's studying now though. Boo to that. Debbie came back today, but now she's gone to the library to study and she won't be back till late tonight so I'm all alone again. It's so quiet here. I guess I could put on some music but there's nothing that I really want to listen to cuz all the stuff I have here I've heard a million times. Damn you lack of money to buy new CDs with! I don't even really have anything to write here today but I need to procrastinate cuz I don't wanna study for stats. Man, I hate that class too. The prof doesn't explain things very well and she can't seem to answer the questions that students ask her without being all bitchy about it. The textbook isn't any good either. All of the examples are dumb and they don't really help with working out the equations on our own.
There are now more truffles in my fridge. More were made last night after a trip to the grocery store to purchase chocolate and other food. You can't beat a 300g bar of Lindor Milk Chocolate. I rolled every single ball of chocolate myself and, when Debbie got here, she said she didn't want any. Fuck that shit! There's an entire container of orange chocolate truffles just for her and now she doesn't want them? How rude! They're gonna go bad...
I wish I was more interesting and had cooler things to write about but, I don't. I'm boring and I just don't wanna study for my stupid exams. I wish I could just curl up and lose myself in the world of Valdemar (that's right, Rob, you know it!). I sent my bud, Scotty, the song that I helped make. He said he enjoyed it and I'm glad. It took so long to send though. Such a big file. I hope it was worth it, man! Anyway, I think I'm spent. Time to take a shower and procrastinate more!

*stupid link of the day* Forensex Laboratories Corps: wanna find out if your significant other is cheating on you? Send in a piece of fabric for semen testing!
*Easter link* Multi-Coloured Chicks
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 3:46 p.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?