links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

A meme. Stolen from Stephanie.
LAYER ONE:
Name: JeN
Birth date: April 27th, 1983
Birthplace: Toronto, Ontario
Current Location: Waterloo/Ajax, Ontario
Eye Color: brown
Hair Color: combination of brown, auburn, orange, blonde, yellow and fuschia (yes, I have a hairdye addiction)
Height: 5'3"
Righty or Lefty: righty
Zodiac Sign: Taurus (the stubborn one)
LAYER TWO:
Your heritage: 1/2 Chinese, 1/4 Scottish, 1/4 Bulgarian
The shoes you wore today: same ones I wear every day, my black sneakers from Payless
Your weakness: trusting too easily, pretty jewelry, chocolate
Your fears: needles, a slow painful death, being alone and unloved
Your perfect pizza: as long as it has pineapple on it I am happy
Goal you'd like to achieve: become a successful, independent sex granny like Sue Johansen and make lots of money
LAYER THREE:
Your most overused phrase on online messaging: "ha ha ha" and ": )"
Your first waking thoughts: depends on what I have to do that day and how much sleep I've gotten
Your best physical feature: I like my lips, but I've been told my boobs, my butt and my hair
Your most missed memory: my dog and my rat
LAYER FOUR:
Pepsi or Coke: they're pretty much the same to me (I'm not big on the colas)
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonalds does have great fries...
Single or group dates: single for more intimate times, group for crazier times
Adidas or Nike: I've never owned Nike shoes so, Adidas? I don't really care
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea
Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate!
Cappuccino or coffee: flavoured coffee
LAYER FIVE: Do you...
Smoke: nope
Cuss: yup, but I try to use it sparingly ("try" being the keyword)
Sing: yup, and today I was ragged on about it. shows them if I'll ever sing around them again
Take a shower everyday: usually every other daya
Do you think you've been in love: yes, I fall too easily
Want to go to college: yup, already there (stupid UW)
Liked high school: some parts
Want to get married: for now, I want the ceremony, not the commitment
Believe in yourself: not really
Get motion sickness: no, but I can't sleep/read/write/watch TV in moving vehicles
Think you're attractive: maybe like once or twice a month
Think you're a health freak: ha ha no
Get along with your parent(s): sometimes yes, most times no
Like thunderstorms: as long as I'm inside then I love to watch them
Play an instrument: nope
LAYER SIX: In the past month...
Drank alcohol: like a sip of a drink
Smoked: nope
Done a drug: nope
Made Out with someone: yup
Gone on a date: not an official one but, yup
Gone to the mall?: yup, today actually
Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: nope
Eaten sushi: nope
Been on stage: nope
Been dumped: not yet...
Gone skating: with my shoes over the icy sidewalk
Made homemade cookies: nope, I can't bake
Dyed your hair: in the past month? yeah, like 4 times
Stolen Anything: yup, I stole chopsticks this past weekend
LAYER SEVEN: Ever...
Played a game that required removal of clothing: well, if you consider sex a "game"...
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: yup, not remembering isn't cool
Been caught "doing something": uh-huh...
Been called a tease: yup
Gotten beaten up: nope
Shoplifted: yup
LAYER EIGHT:
Age you hope to be married: 30? Pffff... like that's gonna happen
Numbers and Names of Children: 0, n/a
Describe your Dream Wedding: in an open field on a gorgeous summer day, with the bride & groom standing under a white trellis covered in green vines and pale pink flowers... *sigh*
How do you want to die: quick and painless
Where you want to go to college: well, I'm there now, aren't I? UW is so boring
What do you want to be when you grow up: be a psychologist and a sex granny and talk about sex all day and get paid a lot to do so
What country would you most like to visit: Germany was nice. I would so go back there. I'd also like to go to Australia
LAYER NINE:
Number of drugs taken illegally: 0
Number of people I could trust with my life: 4, for sure
Number of CDs that I own: um... 139, not counting burned ones
Number of piercings: 0
Number of tattoos: 0, three planned
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: maybe once or twice
Number of scars on my body: ha ha I was a child growing up in the 80s, I am covered in scars!
Number of things in my past that I regret: oh god, too many that I already dwell on
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 7:30 p.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?