links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Monday, March 22, 2004

Lauren and I went to see "Taking Lives" on Friday. The theatre was packed on the outside, but I think most people were there to see "Dawn of the Dead" cuz the section for "TL" wasn't that full. I enjoyed the movie however. There were a few parts that, even though I knew something scary was going to happen, I jumped at. It was cop thriller and, although I'm not really a fan of that genre of movie, I liked it anyway. It was pretty good. The sad part is that, in interviews, Angie had said that there were plot twists but, Lauren and I had predicted the ending anyway. Damn... Oh well, nothing new in the movie industry yet again. All of the actors did a pretty good job, I think. I am giving this movie a JeN-rating of 3/5 stars. It wasn't amazing, but it was pretty darn good.
On another note, Sunday I woke up all stuffed up and it has only progressed into a cold. I don't know who to blame. Debbie wasn't feeling well all last week and now she says she feels like crap. Adam, who came home with me on Friday had a sinus infection. I blame them both for making me sick. I didn't go to school today cuz I am too stuffed up. It was nice cuz I got to sleep in till noon. *contented sigh* But, the sad part is that, tomorrow I have an 8:30 class so how will I manage to sleep tonight? My throat hurts and my nose is runny and stuffy. I hate being sick. I hate it so much.
Also, Adam's computer broke so he is going home this weekend. Dammit! Josh is supposed to be coming up this weekend so now I will have no one to rescue me. He is the only one who I can bitch to about the two of them for he is the only one who has been in the house while Debbosh is here. I cry for I am alone. I think I need more tea.
I was talking to Meagan earlier today and she was asking me about whether or not I thought if it was possible to stop loving someone. My response to that was: no. I don't think you will ever fully stop loving someone after being in love with them. There will always be some part of you that will continue to love them, even if you are no longer in love with them (and even if you don't want to admit it). I guess it's even true if you hate them afterwards. There is always some part of you that can remember the good times (assuming there were any) and, through that, you still love. At least there is a difference between loving someone and being in love with someone. The world would be an even worse place if, once you fell in love, you could never fall out of love. However, you can also fall out of love and still love a person. That is where most deep affection stems from. No intense, steamy passion but instead there is a deep love. One of my friends dated someone for a long time and gradually fell out of love with that person. It was a little sad cuz it ended the relationship but, at least it didn't end on a sour note for they are still friends today. And there's the day's opinion.
My finger really hurts. I ripped my fingernail past the quick and it stings a lot. Band-aid. I also hate feeling like crap. I can't breathe. Too stuffy.

*stupid link of the day* Makeup Tips for the Bleak
check out #5, it's a gem: "5. If you have scars on your wrists from suicide attempts, by all means display them proudly. The same goes for bruises, cuts, and track marks. Abscesses, however, should always be coyly veiled in filmy black fabric."
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 3:14 p.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?