links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Thursday, March 04, 2004

current mood: drained
current music: Celldweller - "Frozen"
current clothes: pink flannel pj pants and a blue striped long-sleeve shirt
currently eating/drinking: nada

I don't know why I started off my post with the mood/music/etc thing. It seems everyone does it now so I thought I'd give it a go. Might even do it again sometime. Who knows? Anyway... onto my post: Does no one on my favourites list at imood.com update anymore? It's been months since any of their moods have changed.
So I'm totally exhausted now. That's what happens when you run on 4 hours of sleep. My stupid cognitive psych exam was really tough. A few of the questions weren't covered in the textbook and we didn't go over them in class! I mean, yes, we covered slopes, but didn't discuss which slopes went with which data. Maybe the prof should pay better attention to what she lectures on. Grrr...
I went a little wacky today. I added my blog to BlogSnob, even though I don't think mine is worthy compared to the many people out there who have something interesting to say. Oh well... I also searched around on the internet and found this Weather Pixie thing. I thought it was cute so I added it into my blog. Now you can all know what the weather is like where I am (currently living in: Waterloo, ON). I didn't really want to pick the girl that I did. I wanted one a little more non-American Eagle looking but, she was the one with the most variety (they change clothes depending on the weather) so I decided on her. I also put up a new template for my archives page. I just did one for the newer archives. The older ones, I don't know what to do with. I don't know why the older ones aren't working on the new URL and I don't know who to ask for help. Meh, guess it doesn't really matter cuz you can still access them by clicking on the older archives link. I got the beautiful new template from BlogSkins and the template was designed by the lovely May Star. I really like her site and all of her templates. She always has something interesting to say in her journal and her templates are gorgeous. I was debating over changing the layout of this one to match the archives template but, I am still in love with the purple tuxedo look. It's so me! I have a thing for tuxes, you see. On guys, on girls, I don't care. Well, I do care if it's one of those ugly white tuxedos. None of that. I'll stick with the classic black ones. Yum yum! Or one with tails! I wish so badly that I could find one but they don't make tuxes for girls anywhere in southern Ontario (I looked into it) and there's nothing on E-Bay either. If anyone knows anywhere I could find a women's tux (tails preferred but not necessary), then please e-mail me! I would buy a men's one but, by the time I have it altered to fit me properly, it would be all ruined. *sigh*
I did get to watch the Temple of Doom last night. It made me happy. Monday will be the third (and last) installment of the Indiana Jones marathon. Maybe it'll teach me to not stay up so late the night before an exam. Will I ever learn? Probably not... Perhaps after Indi shall come the two Ghostbusters movies? They're so good!
On another note, I'm screwed for my statistics exam on Thursday. I don't understand anything we've been doing lately. None of it makes sense to me. And, I know it doesn't make sense to some of my classmates because, today, one of them asked the professor if she could give us a better example because it didn't make sense. What I would like to ask would be "could we start the unit over cuz I don't get it". Of course, the prof tried to give us another example. Well, by that I mean, she gave us half an example and asked us to do the other parts for homework. Ugh, the reason we wanted an example was so that we could understand what was going on. Half an example isn't going to help any!
Angelina Jolie's new movie, "Taking Lives" opens in 15 more days (March 19th). I can't wait! I'm supposed to be going home that weekend so Lauren and I can go see it together. The trailer looks good and I'm hoping that the movie will do well. She hasn't had a big hit in about 3 years now. :( I bought the March 2004 issue of Vogue today cuz she's on the cover and, in the article, she said she wants to retire in a few years. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! That will make me sad. If she pulls out of the Hollywood life then I won't get to see so many pictures of her (thank you a-jolie Yahoo mailing list).
Anyway, I'm getting tired and I'm sick of being in front of the computer. I'm going to go make myself some food.
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 5:11 p.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?