links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Saturday, October 25, 2003

My countdown has not been in vain. I saw "Beyond Borders" last night with Debbie. It was a really good movie, considering I was expecting some stupid, cheesy romance piece of crap. The movie was so sad though. Just the sight of some of the people they had there. Especially in Africa, where there was the most poverty. I wonder where they got the people to be the extras? Were they real people or were they extras? There was this skinny baby, who must have been about 3 yrs old, but couldn't have weighed in at more than 10 lbs. It was disgusting! They wouldn't have gotten an actor for that, right? And, how did the refugees feel about having a film crew on their land where all these Americans with all their food and water, and the African people starving to death and dying of disease? How was it possible to film near such conditions? I just wonder how exactly the movie was made.
Debbie and I also went to Conestoga Mall yesterday and I spent more money than I have to spend. I bought pants and a shirt at Winners. The shirt is super-cool! It's a retro-style and it's brown with blue & white swirly dots all over it. I adore it even though it's a tad too tight (damn you, boobs!). I also got some stuff from the drugstore, and a lot of cool underwear from La Senza. That place is the coolest, man. I just wish they had had the leopard print thong in my size. I got it in a medium so I hope it still fits. It should though; it's only underwear. And I got more temporary tattoos (scorpians) and some socks with scotty dogs on them. They're so adorable!
Today, Debbie's parents came here to visit and to take us grocery shopping. We went to the Farmer's Market and bought so much food! We got fudge and a Turtles cheesecake as well. I'm gonna gain like 20 lbs this weekend. And it's the weekend I'll have my period so I'll be wanting to eat all of that chocolate. :( I got a ring and a bracelt from the Market too. They're groovy and the bracelet has a bell on it so it jingles when I move. Oh, we also got Ingrid today! He's our new goldfish. He seems pretty depressed though. He's not swimming around much, even though we put some decorative nuggets in the bottom of his fishbowl to make it look pretty. I hope he's feeling okay. He may have a concussion cuz when we put him in the bowl, he hit the bottom hard enough to make a sound. Ouch... But, now we have both Ingrid and the Pablos! We can't put them together cuz Ingrid would eat the Pablos and that wouldn't be very good. I do hope Ingrid will feel better soon. Debbie and I want him to be a happy goldfishie. He is gold with black fins and tail (very handsome). Anyway, time for me to do my work as we're supposed to see another movie tonight and I have a 15-page assignment due on November 8th. I hate sociology...
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 5:02 p.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?