links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Hey Linz, thanks for taking my quiz. Well, this past weekend was a busy busy one full of alcamahol. Friday was Lauren's surprise party which, despite a last minute panic, worked out for the best. It was good times had by all and I got to meet some of Seanny Boy's friends (one of which Lauren told me was smitten with me). Lauren and I played a little bit of a joke on Sean and his friend Brian. We led them on a wild goose chase on the walk home and they got quite flustered. Tee hee! Saturday was Leya's parents 25th wedding anniversary. That was pretty fun, despite the fact that I hardly knew anyone. I got to meet Leya's cousins from Scotland and they're very cool people. I hope I can meet them again one day (and maybe succeed in scaring Steven). The one sucky thing about the party was that none of the boys would dance unless Leya or I forced them to get out on the dance floor. Boys are no fun when it comes to dancing. I don't know why they didn't want to. It was just Leya's relatives and friends of her parents so it's not like they'd have to worry about making a bad impression. I certainly did enough drinking and dancing for the whole night. It was so fun! Leya's Aunt Jane even gave me tips on how to handle guys. She said to kill them with kindness; I think it would kill me to try that, especially if they guy is really dense (as most of them are) and he wouldn't feel guilty right away so I could be doing nice things for all of eternity before he notices. I guess the main thing is that I have to find a guy first. That could be a problem. Well, Sunday was double-duty day. AM = Oshawa Centre with Lauren, PM = Kevin Dowse's birthday dinner @ Kelsey's. The mall was pretty fun. Lauren got everything she originally intended to buy, including an awesome present for Seanny Boy's birthday this Friday (he collects swords and we found a really nice decorative knife). She also bought suspenders and now I want a pair. I think they're so snazzy and it took us forever to find a decent pair. We finally did for $15 at a tuxedo store. Now I wanna go back to get myself a pair o' suspenders. We also saw a hottie at the mall. The guys in Oshawa look so much better than the ones at the PTC. This guy was like a total grunge punk and he had his hair in a mohawk. It was at least 8 inches high and one side was purple while the other was green. We stared at him for a bit and then stopped to buy a magazine with Angelina on the cover. We figured it would be no problem to find the mohawk guy again, but we searched the entire mall without seeing him again. I wonder where he could have gone? Kevin's birthday dinner was fun. The Kelsey's in Ajax is so much different than the one in Waterloo. Afterwards we went to Natalie's boyfriend Jon's house. He seems like a pretty nice guy and Nat deserves someone who will treat her well. Ryan invited me to go up to his trailer next week so I'm hopeing my parents will say I can go. Ryan and I have a lot of fun together so I think going up to his trailer will be a blast! And that's the update on my life. Peace out...
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 3:50 p.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?