links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Monday, March 03, 2003


Well, this past weekend was quite eventful. I went to the Charity Ball. It was okay. It was incredibly similar to prom, except for the fact that this place had a bar and we didn't get dinner. Other than that, it was just like a highschool prom. The drinks were crazy expensive! $4.50 for a beer and $5.50 for anything else. I learned that many tequila coolers (they only had two kinds of coolers at the bar) and crazy drunk dancing will most likely result in not feeling very well. :( The dj wasn't even that good. He did play a variety of music, so I'll give him that much, but he ignored any requests and kept bumping the table so that the songs stopped. He also didn't mix songs very well. For example, there'd be a slow song playing and then, once it ended, he put on "Closer" by NIN. It was really weird. Lauren and Guy are now a couple. They're really cute together. :) Lauren broke up with her boyfriend yesterday. I'm guessing she's okay about it and everything. The one good thing is that Lauren and Guy aren't all mushy like Neil and Tiffany were (but they're not together anymore) so no one is afraid to be around them. Howcome I couldn't get Guy? Yeah, I'm a bit smitten with him but, oh well. What can ya do? At least Lauren isn't someone I hate (like the whole Cam and Sarah thing... ew) so I can deal with it. My feet were dead by the time the Charity Ball was over with. Kristin and I had taken our shoes off at one point cuz our feet hurt too much. It is way easier to dance when you're not in heels. Then, Guy found a chunk of broken beer bottle on the floor so we decided to go and put our shoes back on. I don't really think I would have liked being cut by glass twice in one week. A bit too painful, don't you think? I also found out today that I have a philosophy test next Monday. Where does the time go during the weekends? Why can't I do more work? Actually, I did get a couple hours of reading done so I can't say I didn't work at all. Anyway, I'm kinda hungry so I'm gonna go get lunch.
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 11:26 a.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?