links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Oh man! I went to Kelly Robertson's New Year's party last night and it was so much fun! A lot of people I hadn't seen in a while were there and it was good to see them again. I finally gave both Nat and Will their Christmas gifts (Will gave me an inflatable sex cow... I think it's great) and Will brought back Nat's movie, after keeping it for like two years. The one bad thing about the party was that Sean was there and he did try and talk to me. I really only said a couple sentences to him the whole night and that was mostly for politeness' sake ("happy new year" and whatnot). He tried to hug me when the ball dropped but I succeeded in only getting a handshake. Phew! Hopefully, after last night I won't have to talk to him again. Leya told me that she thinks she's starting to like him. Ha ha! Cam got in trouble last night. I held a shotglass (not even a real one cuz Kelly couldn't find the one we were using) in my boobs and he did a shot of Goldschlager (sp?) and Sarah found out about it and got all mad at him. Oh boo-hoo! I can't stand her. She is such a snob. Every conversation I've ever had with her, even back in grade nine, made me get the feeling that she thinks she's better than me. Why? I just really don't like her attitude and I wish Cam would dump her already. Man, she's such a bitch! I got to see Amanda last night (she lives in Oshawa) which is great cuz I haven't seen her since we went to MuchOnDemand in the summer. I luv her! :) And Kayla also came down from Windsor and she's here till Friday and we got to chat and stuff. Her and Will spent the latter part of the night together (I blame the booze) and it made a few people not too happy. Ryan and Amanda both felt a lack of respect goin' on there and I can't say I fault them for it. Ryan put his Christmas cartoon up a little while ago and it made me laugh so hard I had tears. It's so funny! A lot of people don't seem to think so because they think that there has to be something to "get". Well, there isn't so you just have to watch and laugh. Here is the link: click here. Anyway, that's all for now...
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 5:50 p.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?