links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Sunday, January 26, 2003

Life has been so boring lately. I avoided going to Needles Hall all week and the bookstore so now I can't return my books. I most definitely have to get the OSAP thing done on Monday, but will I? Leya will be here by Thursday night and I hope she'll be willing to come with me on Friday to the mall with Kristin. Man, I am so tired and I don't wanna do any of my homework even though I have an english essay due on the 31st, which is a Friday. Since I can't do it Thursday night cuz Leya will be here, I'll have to do it Wednesday or sooner. I guess I should be doing that anyway but... There is nothing to do here. I want to go home. I wanted to go home next weekend but, now I can't cuz Leya is coming here. I told her I'd pay for ther cab ride from the train station. That'll be very expensive. Luckily, the cabs take WatCard. :) I'm such a nerd. And I'll have to miss Sociology Thursday night so I can meet Leya. I hope Vanessa is going so I can steal her notes. Wednesday night, I am going to see the house that Debbie really likes and if I like it too we'll probably sign the lease. I am scared cuz I've never gotten a house before. I hope Debbie and I can handle living with each other. I hope it all works out well. Man, I worry too much. Make me stop. This weekend has been pretty weird. On Friday I went with a bunch of people on my floor to Roxxanne's, which is a strip club. There were so many fake boobs there! One of the strippers looked like she was about 40 years old. And there was this one girl on-stage who had no boobs and no butt but the men still clapped for her. There was this one that Cindy, Kristin and I liked (we were judging them on their outfits). She was wearing this zebra-print thing and she did a good job on-stage. We were calling her "Black Velvet" cuz that's the first song she dance to but then we found out her stage name was "Ashna". All I know is, I am not going back to Roxxanne's again. :-S Another weird thing is that there is more floor romance going on: Neil S and Tiffany. That is so weird I can't even begin to descibe it. And it's kinda gross cuz they're all mushy and clingy. You know, the typical newly-wed-make-you-wanna-barf couple. They're like the most emotional people on the floor so if anything ever goes wrong in their relationship during school then everyone on the floor will suffer. Janet had a weekend off so when she gets back here, she'll have a surprise! I don't know how Tiff hooked up with Neil cuz just last week she supposedly had a little thing with Scott (who is now possibly having a little thing with Christin from upstairs who is the ex little thing of Neil C... disturbing). Now, instead of Khalil being the "floor whore", it looks like it may be Tiff.. and she's the young & innocent one! Such confusion. How come everyone else seems to be getting some form of action and I'm not?! Even Amelia picked up some guy (Kyle) at the bar on Thursday and is currently playing phone tag with him. Of course, she picked him up at Phil's, which is kinda gross cuz Phil's is a dirty bar. Anyway, I guess I've done enough ranting and raving about floor gossip. Toodle-oo!
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 4:57 p.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?