links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Saturday, December 21, 2002

Wow! Andrea's party was really fun. There was her, me, Seanny boy, Lauren, Sam, Lisa, Ryan, Leya, Kevin and Adam. Leya got Andrea this really pretty Celtic shotglass and did she ever make use of it! Whiskey too. Gross... I slept over, along with Sam and Lauren and I watched the Aristocats and the Princess Diaries after everyone had fallen asleep. I tend to do things like that. The second movie wasn't so good. I found it to be a little too cheesy for my taste. But, I got to see Ryan which was great cuz I haven't seen him in a really long time. Right now, I think I am stalling for time cuz if I go to bed then I'll have to do a little cleaning as I have way too much stuff on my bed. I unpacked onto my bed since I was spending the night at Andrea's, I didn't think it mattered at the time. Now, however, it's a little bothersome cuz I gotta clean it all up. Tomorrow I get to put up my Christmas tree cuz no one else in my family has had the time to do it. Well, that is not true. My brother has, but he is too lazy. I don't know why my parents bought him anything. I also wrapped a bunch of gifts tonight and now they are all arranged nicely on a chair in my living room. It looked so pretty I took a picture. Ha ha! Man, I seem to have caught the worst cold ever. Damn you immune system! Leya lent me the new Mercedes Lackey book and I am so happy. We've both been waiting not-so-patiently for it to come out in softcover and now it has. I've read the first page so far. I kind of don't really want to read it yet cuz I'll need something to read at Aunt Catherine's on Boxing Day. Well, I guess I could always borrow that book that Andrea said she could lend me; Wit'chfire. It's a series (which makes it even better). I hope she can still lend it to me for Boxing Day cuz I may die of boredom. I am such a nerd cuz all I read are horror novels and fantasy novels. But since most of my friends read fantasy (Andrea, Leya, Katie, Lauren), I read those mostly cuz we all exchange books. Well, I don't really have anything more to say. I don't know when my next post will be cuz I don't know when I'll get the computer next (damn brother who is on here 24/7... and I am not being sarcastic in the least ). Toodle-oo!
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 11:18 p.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?