links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Wednesday, December 18, 2002

I am extremely pissed off at my brother. He is such an ASSHOLE! I bought myself some cereal so I could bring it back up to Waterloo with me to eat (cuz I am too lazy to go down to my caf all the time now that I have been home and have eaten REAL food) and I put it in the cupboard with the other cereals. On the box I put a post-it that said "do not eat" because, if I don't he will eat my food. He ate all my cereal and wrote on the note "bite me". I am so FUCKING MAD! That was my cereal that I bought so I could have non-caf food when I came back here. He is such a little prick and doesn't respect anyone, not even my parents. I really do hate him. Seriously, I do. I would rather die than have to live in the same household with him. He's a little shit who is too lazy to do anything for himself. All he does all days is sit on the computer and eat all the food in the house. He doesn't do a single thing my parents ask him to without complaining about for an hour first (and they really don't ask him to do much) and is really mean to everyone. He says he's sick so he doesn't have to go to school and my poor mom believes him. He wasn't sick all week! If you're really sick, you don't go out all weekend! You stay in bed because you do not feel well. He yells at my parents all the time for no real reason and makes them upset. I hate him so much. Also, he makes my house REEK of cigarette smoke. It is everywhere! I can't even use the computer without smelling like it. It's disgusting. I hate being at home simply because of him. He makes everyone's life miserable in my house. I wish he would just leave. And my dad spent all this money on a new stereo for him (for Christmas) and he so does not deserve it. He I whines and bitches about his stereo that works perfectly fine so my dad goes out and gets him a better one. He probably won't even say 'thank you', the asshole. I wish my mom would okay my dad in kicking him out. My mom is the only reason my brother is still in our house. My dad wants him gone and so do I. I hope my mom kicks him out soon too. Everyone will be happier.
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 2:47 p.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?