links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Monday, October 07, 2002

Sundae Sundays will always be a good thing. Janet picks good toppings, man. Movie Night Sundays are also good, especially when we get to watch "Run Lola Run" and the people who hadn't seen it yet all liked it. They should cuz it's a damn good movie. It's freezing out today and I wore a coat for the first time since arriving here. I wanted soup for dinner but they didn't have any good kinds. Jasmine told me she loves the caf here at REV. I guess it's pretty good. Of course, I wasn't here last year before they revamped it all so I wouldn't know for certain. Meh, it keeps me fed and that's all that matters. I get to go home soon! I can't wait. I get to hang out with my friends and chill and whatnot. It'll be like old times for a couple days. And then I also get to eat Turkey Day food like mashed turnip and stuffing and scalloped potatoes. Yum... I feel bad for Lauren though cuz her parents are going away for Thanksgiving leaving her alone in the house. Oh well, maybe mom and dad will let me invite her over when we have Thanksgiving or maybe she'll do something with Andrea. I'm sure she'll find something to do. I have so much stuff to do this weekend, especially homework. I found out that I have to hand in my PoliSci essay to my TA which means I won't have to hand it in until Friday. Yeah! There's a bit o' good luck. Of course, there's still the Psych midterm on the 17th. The other class gets theirs on the 22nd which means that they get a whole extra weekend to study. Not fair! I finally remembered to give Catherine Katie's ketchup. It's been here since the first week of school and now she has it back. I am free of the gigantic ketchup bottle taking up space in my fridge. Now it can go take up space in Katie's fridge. She loves her ketchup. I think I'll call Nat tonight. It's not like I have anything better to do (homework). Ah, procrastination is my middle name after all. I got Janet hooked on the Peach Berserk website. It's just a pity that all their clothes are so expensive. I still want that lesbian shirt and, eventually, I will get it. It has a picture of two women on it and they're saying "Men think we're too pretty to be lesbians". It's so funny! Hey, Dave's online. Man, I get distracted easily. Speaking of distraction, it's almost seven so I think I'll continue to not do my homework and go call Natalie.
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 6:48 p.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?