links...
please do not direct link at all or steal from this weblog without crediting me. thanks!
*contains some 18+ content*

Open links in new window


©2002-2006
*****
feeling: JeN's mood @ www.imood.com
[[amazon wishlist]]
******************************
[[home]] [[profile]]


icon from NeoHacks
******************************
Liking
[[home*runner]] [[a-jolie]]
[[the ladder theory]] [[liac]]
[[engrish]] [[emogame]]
[[scaryduck]] [[kitta]]
[[queer as folk]] [[care2]]
[[amazing angelina]]
[[go fug yourself]] [[smart]]
[[the superficial]] [[ontd]]
[[perez hilton]] [[cute overload]]
[[fourfour]]

Watching
[[the l word]] [[miami ink]]
[[antm]] [[what not to wear]]
[[animal planet]] [[scrubs]]

Reading
[[sara douglass]]
[[mercedes lackey]]
[[stephen king]] [[jk rowling]]
[[anne bishop]]
[[douglas adams]]
[[barb & jc hendee]]
[[david & leigh eddings]]
[[george rr martin]]
[[jacqueline carey]]

Comics
[[something positive]]
[[queen of wands]] [[bunny]]
[[least i could do]] [[girly]]
[[two lumps]] [[hello cthulhu]]
[[savvie & lacey]] [[vg cats]]

Animal Support
[[ontario spca]] [[eviron can]]
[[cfhs]] [[animal rights]]
[[animal alliance]] [[cetfa]]
[[zoocheck]] [[fota]] [[adlc]]
[[click2donate]]

Rabbit Stuff
[[hrs]] [[rabbits refs]] [[herbs]]
[[ont rabbits]] [[pine shavings]]
[[bun owners]] [[house rabbits]]
[[bklyn bunny]] [[rabbit care]]
[[hopper home]] [[language]]
[[disapproving rabbits]]
[[buzzbase]] [[bunny lovers]]
[[rabbit rescue]] [[bun yawns]]

Breast Cancer Support
[[bcsc]] [[cbcf]] [[cancercare]]
[[obciep]] [[willow]] [[ccs]]
[[cbcra]] [[pink ribbon store]]

Using
[[copyscape]] [[dynamic drive]]
[[bravenet]] [[msg plus]]
[[haloscan]] [[mess.be]]
[[blogskins]] [[smilies]]
[[putfile]] [[photobucket]]
[[visual paradox]] [[youtube]]

Listed On
Listed on BlogsCanada
[[adult blogster]] [[erogs]]
[[within reality]] [[iron gate]]
[[botw]]
******************************




Powered By Blogger TM
Get Firefox!
Save Wilderness for FREE - EcologyFund.com


The WeatherPixie
******************************

eXTReMe Tracker


my thoughts

I can't believe that what I feel is really happening to me
Make it hurt
And point the finger at my insecurities
Well I guess I just don't understand about those complexities in your mind
And I guess I just don't understand why this world seems so unkind
Maybe just once I get what's coming to me.

**"Maybe Just Once" - Nine Inch Nails**

Friday, November 24, 2006

JeN's review of Super Gerball from Binary Sun

Super Gerball is oddly addicting. I just downloaded the trial version from Binary Sun, off of Binary Moon and it's one of the cutest games I've played in a long time. Reminds me of some of the games from Orisinal combined with the idea of Super Monkey Ball and Kuru Kuru Kururin. The graphics from Super Gerball ran very smoothly on my five-year old computer and everything was displayed well with no glitches or bugs that I could see. The colours are bright and attractive without being annoying. Gerry the gerbil in the ball is absolutely adorable! The scenery in the background is great. The different areas for Gerry to run around in, like a field or a kitchen, are as interesting to the eye as guiding the ball through the mazes. The background music is easy to bob your head to but not so intrusive as to interrupt your concentration of the game. The one downfall was that it just seems to be the same short clip repeated over and over until you decide to block it out (or turn off your speakers, which I did end up doing). The "get ready, go!" sound effect really started to irritate me after a while, but the gerbil's scream of death whenever he fell was priceless.

At first, my spatial orientation was a little thrown off since the game does involve tilting a platform to make Gerry's ball roll. I found myself beginning to tilt my body a bit too. It was a little difficult to play using a mouse and I didn't even want to try with the clumsiness of a keyboard. Once I got the hang of how to work with the mouse sensitvity after much practice, the game became more addicting. The easy levels were very easy, though I will admit I did die on the second one. I think that kids would be interested in playing this game since many of the turns are rounded with "walls" so that the gerbil is unable to fall off each time, while adults will definitely be challenged by the higher diffculty settings. The higher up the diffculty, the more interesting the game became with sharp corners, rotating platforms and the threat of Gerry falling to his doom at any moment. Much of the time I felt the need to finish with a large handful of seconds left on the clock instead of bothering to find all the crystals in the level.

I would have enjoyed more of a little celebratory dance by Gerry at the end of each completed level instead of just him raising his arm in the air. I would have also enjoyed an unlockable password at the end of each level as a reward for completing it instead of making it through a couple levels, dying, and then having to start all over again instead of on the last level you were at. I also didn't like how the ball was so brightly coloured that from far away it was kind hard to tell that there was an actual character inside it. Sometimes if you didn't get up the exact amount of speed, the ball wouldn't roll enough to get over a tiny gap in the road and would stick.

All in all, as a student who is particularily fond of procrastination, this game is an excellent way to make the time fly by. I found myself muttering under my breath every time I failed to complete a level and not noticing the minutes ticking by as I tried "one last time, I swear". I wish the level editor was available in the trial version. I really enjoy making up my own levels even though half the time I make them too difficult for anyone but a pro to get through. If you're looking for a fun and challenging game to play on your computer then you should definitely check out the trial version of Super Gerball. If you wanted the full version, you will have to pay to get it sent to you but, who knows, you may become so addicted to Gerry that you just have to have it!


Piece Of My Heart - Janis Joplin

(Come on…)
Didn't I make you feel like you were the only man, well yeah
And didn't I give you nearly everything that a woman possibly can
Honey, you know I did
And each time I tell myself that I, well I think I've had enough
But I'm gonna show you, baby, that a woman can be tough

I want you to come on, come on, come on, come on and take it
Take another little piece of my heart now, baby
Break a...
Break another little bit of my heart now, darling, yeah
Have a...
Hey! Have another little piece of my heart now, baby, yeah
You know you got it if it makes you feel good
Oh yes indeed

You're out on the streets looking good, and baby,
Deep down in your heart I guess you know that it ain't right,
Never never never never never never never hear me when I cry at night
Baby, I cry all the time
And each time I tell myself that I, well, I can't stand the pain
But when you hold me in your arms, I'll sing it once again

I'll say come on, come on, come on, come on, yeah take it!
Take another little piece of my heart now, baby
Break a...
Break another little bit of my heart now, darling, yeah
Have another little piece of my heart now, baby, yeah
Well, You know you got it, child, if it makes you feel good

I need you to come on, come on, come on, come on and take it
Take another little piece of my heart now, baby
Break a...
Break another little bit of my heart, darling, yeah
Have a...
Have another little piece of my heart now, baby
You know you got it
Take a...
Take another little piece of my heart now, baby
Break a...
Break another little bit of my heart, and darling, yeah yeah
Have a...
Have another little piece of my heart now, baby,
You know you got it, child, if it makes you feel good

*link of the day* Super Gerball: free video games from Binary Sun. There are other fun games available too.
JeN's mind ejaculated @ 5:14 a.m. | | permalink
generated by sloganizer.net


...links
thanks to
may * designs
for the template!
*modified by JeN*
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.


My Addictions
[[Blogroll Me!]]
[[Who Links Here?]]
******************************

©1995 Quagmyr@aol.com. Used by permission.
[[EhBC]] [[castle realm]]
[[kc's playground]]
[[submissive women speak]]
[[feminist submissive]]
[[why bdsm?]] [[section 12]]
[[understanding submission]]
[[the control book]]
[[kindlings]] [[Dom's view]]

Writings by remittance girl
[[the waiting room]]
[[divestiture]]
[[the mistress of dakao]]
[[beautiful losers]]
******************************
Friends
[[Kayla]] [[Ryan]] [[Jasmine]]
[[Andrea]] [[Linz]] [[Rob]]
[[Katie]] [[Lauren]] [[Jay]]
[[Leya]] [[Kat]] [[Liane]]
[[Steve]]
*****



My blog is worth $24,839.76.
How much is your blog worth?